1) The first attempt of a student presently in class 12 will be May/November attempt for which the last date of registration with ICAI shall be 31st Dec / 30th June.
2) The registration can be done only by Online method. Under online method, you can directly fill your form ONLINE through ICAI website www.icai.org
3) Documents required for CA Foundation Registration Following documents are required to be submitted by the students for CA Foundation Registration:
a. Attested copy of Admit Card / Mark Sheet of Class 12th examination issued by the respective board.
b. One recent colour photograph (affixed on the online successful registration form.)
c. Attested copy of proof of nationality for foreign students.
d. Attested copy of proof of special category certificate i.e SC / ST, OBC, Differently abled.
e. Attested copy of the 10th Marksheet / Admit Card of 10th Class indicating the Name & Date of Birth.
f. School leaving certificate
4) How To Fill CA Foundation Registration Form ? Follow the steps as under to apply for CA Foundation Exam:
Step 1: Visit the official website – https://eservices.icai.org/EForms/configuredHtml/1666/57499/login.html. Click on the “New User Registration” option.
Step 2: A new page opens with two options. One is for new users, the users who are registering for the first time. The second option is for the existing users who have previously registered with ICAI. Choose the appropriate option.
Step 3: Next, enter your name, gender, date of birth, email address, mobile number, etc.
Step 4: Click on the “Register” button to submit the details. One Time Password – OTP will be sent to your email ID and mobile number.
Step 5: A new page opens. Enter the OTP and click on “Submit” button to verify the OTP.
Step 6: After verifying the OTP you will get a message to Login into your account with your registered email ID and password. Enter your email id and password in the given field and click on “Login” to login into your account.
Step 7: After logging in to your account, you need to enter a few more details like father’s name, mother’s name, your address, Pin code, category, nationality, etc. Save and proceed to the next step.
Step 8: Upload the scanned images of your passport size photograph, signature and other original documents. Click on “Save” and proceed to the next step.
Step 9: Once you have successfully uploaded the images, you need to pay the prescribed fees. The payment of fees can be made through online mode. After the successful payment of the fees, the system will automatically generate the application form with a successful transaction message. Save it for future reference.
5) Registration fees: Rs. 9,200/*